At Retail Aware, we’re disrupting the way retail manufacturers and their supply chains leverage brick and mortar data to drive sales. Due to rapid growth nationwide, we’re looking for insanely talented, driven, and all around great people to immediately join the pack. Our core values are simple: (1) Take Ownership (2) Innovate Fearlessly (3) Run Fast. Join in on the ground floor and apply now if you think we’ll be a match.
We are looking for a back-end developer to join our team. You are responsible for managing the data between the product, server, and users.
- Maintain the central databases, ensure high performance, respond to requests from the front-end.
- Create a secure API for our web and mobile applications.
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implement security and data protection.
- Design and implement data storage solutions.
- A proven track record of successful implementation of an API.
- Experience in managing host environments, implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Deep knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Proficiency with Git, a SQL database, and back-end/general programming languages such as Python.
- Experience in IoT projects, SQL databases, Agile development, and machine learning is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of proven experience.
- Experience working on a startup team a plus!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.