Join the Team: Software Engineer
Retail Aware is looking for an experienced and versatile software engineer to start immediately.
In this position you’ll help build everything from scalable infrastructure to front end data visualizations for cutting edge IoT products in a creative and innovative environment that involves heavy collaboration.
If you enjoy complex challenges and want to gain some unique experience working with some of the world’s finest brands then we have a home for you! Our technology has been featured in Forbes, TechCrunch Disrupt, Inc, the Today Show, and more.
Our Core Values: Take ownership. Innovate fearlessly. Run fast.
The position is available immediately, offers competitive salary, benefits, and flexible schedule.
- Maintain and enhance our existing set of web apps, APIs, and internal software tools.
- Build new features and optimize efficiency and performance of our infrastructure as we scale.
- Provide technical support to the customer success and sales teams
- Perform manual and automated QA testing
- Assemble prototype and production products as required
- Diligent action item/bug tracking, and presentations to cross-functional/internal teams to manage project milestones and issues
- BS in computer engineering, computer science, or other closely related field
- Must have 5+ years of full stack web development experience
- Must have experience with Git
- Must have experience with Mac OS
- Experience with Django, Flask, Vue.js, and/or Bootstrap is a plus
- Experience with Linux, Docker, Google Cloud products and services, and general devops is a plus
- Experience with ThingsBoard is a plus
- Knowledge of data science is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Possess good time management habits and the ability to work in a fast paced agile environment
- Demonstrate engineering passion, initiative, innovation, and creativity
Retail Aware Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.